My Blog List

Sunday, December 14, 2014

When it wasn't popular, priests who exposed the New World Order masquerading as Catholic, Father Malachi Martin and Father John O'Connor


Father John O'Connor: The Reign of the Antichrist - 1/9 - YouTube

Excellent but flawed - every "Pope" after Pope Pius XII has been and is an Antipope and Satanic False Prophet. By the time Father John O'Connor realized this, he no longer had his pulpit to speak from nor any other means to speak publicly widely. Note his very telling comment about how Satan wants blood sacrifice - this is in the context of Our Lord Jesus Christ speaking about the Devil in John 8:44 as a murderer and liar from the beginning.

Gospel of John 8:42 Jesus therefore said to them: If God were your Father, you would indeed love me. For from God I proceeded, and came; for I came not of myself, but he sent me: 43 Why do you not know my speech? Because you cannot hear my word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof. 45 But if I say the truth, you believe me not.

Satan is totally behind the New World Order and the Apostate Vatican.






Father Malachi Martin - witness to the Truth: Marie Joseph Pierre Teilhard de Chardin SJ 1881-1955 fake and apostate - The Phenomenon of Man - evolutionary witchcraft of the Devil



Father Malachi Martin - witness to the Truth: Primacy: How the Institutional Roman Catholic Church Became a Creature of the New World Order


No comments:

Post a Comment